THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 30 April 2010

LOVELY DAY IN PARADISE!!

Hi Everyone!!

Well, I have had a lovely day in what I call paradise !!, my craftroom lol. Spent all day in there, no house work was done or cooking, my lovely Steve done it all for me lol and I am starting to feel sooo much better!!

So I was looking through all my lovely stamps and I made a couple of cards, watched create and craft tv and the lovely Sheena Douglass was on, what a lovely treat and an inspiration ( Sheena is so talented and one of my favourite experts!) My first card I made today was a Sugar Nellie stamp "coffee time" and the second card was a Joanna Sheen "wild rose", another very talented lady.



Sugar Nellie - Coffee time


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side View

Items used

Stamp - Sugar Nellie
Papers - Colour my world "sweet baby of mine" cdrom
Promarkers
Buttons - stash
Flowers - Craftworks
Lace -  Wild orchid crafts
Leaf punch - Nellie Snedden
Nesties
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Daisy pattern



Joanna Sheen - Wild Rose


Close up of image


Close up of image


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Joanna Sheen
Papers - Artylicious "Decadent Brocade" cdrom
Flowers - Joanna Sheen
Ribbon - Stash
Promarkers
MS border punch - Daisy lace
Nesties

Thank you for looking and I hope you like my new creations!

Have a lovely evening and great bank holiday, weather permitting lol

Love Vicky xx

5 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Both cards are just lovely Vicky. Hugs Debbie x

Carole said...

wow all your cards are so gorgeous :) & I love your blog just been browsing , Carole x

coops said...

2 stunning cards, love the manga one, the colours are lovely and soft and the 2nd card is so gorgeous, i love the fab backing paper and great image.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Vicky, I could do with one of those days, not today though to much housework etc (sorry for swearing) to be done! Sue x

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous cards Vicky, love the soft colours and lace on the first one. Gorgeous dusky pink colours on the other too, love the papers.
Kelly.x