THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 19 August 2010

THANK YOU KELLY !!!!

Morning all!

I'm thrilled to receive this fab award from my crafty buddy Kelly!, thank sooooooooooo much hun!


Now for a few rules!!

1) Thank the person who gave you the award ( Done!)
2) Put the award on your blog (Done!)
3) List 3 things you love about yourself (mmmmm think about that!)
4) Post a picture you love ( That easy!)
5) Tag 5 others people for the award (That's hard!)

OK, done the first two, now the 3 things I love about yourself (mmmm)

1) I'm a brunette
2) I'm a great sense of humour
3) I'm just love being crafty!

This is my favourite piccie


 of my beautiful cat Purdy ~ She is adorable and gives my lots of love ahhhhhh

Now to the five people for this fab award ~ Now that's hard!!


Hope  you enjoy the award girls!

I will be back later with another fabby award I received from the lovely Sharon!

ttfn

Love Vicky xx

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Ooh, thanks very much Vicky!

That's a beautiful photo of Purdy, the camera loves her.

Elaine said...

Thank you so much Vicky.
Love the photo, but I am biased, I love my cats.
Have a fab time away and a lovely birthday.
Hugs Elaine xx