THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 29 August 2013

WHIFF OF JOY DT POST ~ CHRISTMAS FAVOUR BOXES..

Morning all...
 
Hope you are all well today...and Ooh this week is going far to quickly...lol..
 
Anyway....onto my project...and today over at the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Inspiration Blog it's my turn to do a wee tutorial...and today I have made some Christmas Favour Boxes using a template and WOJ Snowflake dies..
 
and here they are...hope you likey..!
 
 
Snowflake die ~ Whiff of Joy
 

Close up of box...

 
and another looksy..
 
Items Used
 
Papers ~ Pink Petticoat
Snowflakes ~ Snowflake Trio @ WOJ
Brads ~ White Basics {coloured one with my Copics} @ WOJ
Twine ~ WOJ
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over the Whiff of Joy World of Ideas Inspiration Blog and check out how I made them...there is also a template you can use too..
 
So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...
 
and I 'll catch ya all laters tonight..
 


23 comments:

Christine L said...

These are so fab Vicky!

Hugs
Christine x

brenda said...

How unique and very different Vicky.

B x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.
Gr Elly

heidy said...

Love this Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Aileen said...

I love your little favour boxes. Great for any occasion. x

Janine said...

Such stylish little boxes. they're lovely.
Hugs, Janine xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous, I love the design and fabulous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Арина said...

They are sooo nice!!!

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful boxes Vicky. I love the colours and the embellies. x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous boxes Vicky
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Claire said...

Gorgeous creations hun, love the detailing and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely a delicius to watch love these amazing boxes,,,they inspired me, and your snowlakes are incredibles. Thanks for your comments at Brenda' s blog about my butterfly Twinchie, so feel free to choose a free product from all my store,,,,, I´ll send it . Email me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

These are totally fab, love them!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Lovely boxes Vicky and so perfect for those small Christmas gifts! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

downrightcrafty said...

these are great and just have to say your photography is also fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

Love them Vicky, they look fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Cazza said...

Wow so clever Vicks and what a fabby idea! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Sue said...

Hi Vicky. Sorry it's been so long since I visited you. I've been such a bad blogger for a long time now. I'm hopping with the summer over and my craft desk back to myself I can improve in the future. I'm glad to see you are still creating the most wonderful cards. Sue.x

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous Vicky! They'll look fab on the Xmas table Karen x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! these are gorgeous Vicky, love the snowflakes.

Donna x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Theses are stunning hun, love the rustic feel to them!

Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Vicky! Love the snowflakes and the whole design. Have you been to the Craft show website for ally pally?? Guess who features in the shot! xxx

Mau xx said...

Super boxes Vicky.
Hugs Mau xx