THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 5 April 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ MEN'S BEST FRIEND....

Morning all....

And I hope you are all well on this gorgeous, sunny day :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of uber cute boy stamps from Lili of the Valley....and this sweet image is called "Men's Best Friend" ...

I have teamed them up with some lovely LOTV papers....a very simple layout using a mix of MFT dies...and some pearls too...

and here they are....simply adorable methinks....




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...

Papers ~ Antebellum @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics and SN Pencils
Layout ~ Mix MFT dies "Pierced Ractangles" & "Blueprints 11" @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today.....off to have a wee play now....and this afternoon I'm having a brand new bed delivered...and a comfy new mattress too...Mmmmm looking forward to a good night sleep tonight...lol...

So I hope you all have a lovely day....
and I'll catch ya all laters whilst watching the final of The Voice...!!

21 comments:

Sue said...

Aw gorgeous image and card.
Sue x

The Little Stamper said...

Beautifully coloured Vicky and so sweet!

Sharon x

Mojca said...

Simply adorable Vicky! What a great image and lovely CAS look.hugs! Mojca

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a lovely weekend cheers Sue xx

Debbie said...

Oh I love this LOTV image, isn't the way the boy and dog are leaning against each other so sweet.
Oooo a new matress, you will love that. We treated ourselves to a new one a month ago and it's so nice. Our other bed was ancient!!
Have a good day playing (raining bad here! So I will be doing the same)
debbiex

Sue said...

Stunning card Vicky, adorable image and perfect colouring.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous colouring Vicky! Another lovely card, Jo x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Wendy xx




CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Vicky have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Aaah bless, this is so my favourite LOTV image, as it reminds me of my son and our pooch, Luv Sam x

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card Vicky....this is a proper "aaawwww" card xx

Juls said...

Fabulous card! Hugs Juls

Christine L said...

Definitely an 'awwwwww' image... fabulous CAS creation hon!

Hugs
Christine x
PS... I hope Sally wins!! x

Chrissy said...

I love this image Vicky.. the way his hand is on the dogs back..so adorable..gorgeous colouring.Enjoy your new bed..may take a wee while to adjust but you will..

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great colouring, fab card. Sleep well x

Kathleen said...

Really stunning and gorgeous card.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Perfect, love the simple design!
Helen x

*Urška* said...

Gorgeous card.Ilove simple design.
Hugs,Urška

Gina's Cards said...

Awww such a gorgeous card! Love the image and your wonderful colouring!
Hugs
Gina x

Karen Petitt said...

This stamp is on my wish list. It is so cute and perfect for the men. Wonderful colouring and wonderful use of colour too! Just love the whole thing Karen x

coops said...

stunning male card Vicky.i love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx