THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 28 April 2014

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ DREAMS AND WISHES....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one of my adorable digi stamps from Sugar Nellie.This sweetie is called "Dreams & Wishes" from the Return to Fairy Glen collection...

I have teamed her up with some gorgeous papers from LOTV...the layout made done using my MFT Blueprint dies...and a tad of Stickles too...

and here she is....pretty in pink....




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Image ~ Sugar Nellie @ Funky Kits
Papers ~ Always & Forever solids @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & SN Pencils
Layout ~ MFT Blueprints 14 & 12 dies @ DTDF
Stickles ~ Stardust
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Vicky.
Dx

Ali said...

Soooo pretty xxx

Craftdee said...

Just been having a catch up with my favourite Blogs.. loved looking over your recent stuff - yummy as always! Every time I visit you I feel the urge to splurge - those MFT dies are still calling my name, luckily for my bank balance I don't have time to shop :-)) Donna xx

Sue B said...

Aww she is adorable Vicky! such a sweetie and I LOVE the flowers and leaves! :-))
Hope you have a lovely day hun!
Hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous and dreamy, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Isn't she lovely, I have the rubber stamp. Love your soft colours x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Vicky.
Sue x

Claire said...

Just gorgeous and so so sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet card hun, love this image and your lovely soft colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just gorgeous Vicky, and the image is so sweet. Marlene

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, great image, wonderfully coloured and love the flower.

Kath x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky, adorable image and I love those papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the super cute image.

Donna x

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love how you have done the stitching
Sarah x

Gemma said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky love the colours you have used.
Gemma xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Vicky..so very pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful as always Vicky
hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Vicky love the soft pastel colours. Susan x