THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 19 December 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ LIL PIGGY VALENTINE SET....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new image from 
DigiStamp Boutique and this sweetie is from the


Front View....



Close up of image....



Side View....

Just the cutest wee piggy methinks....:o)

all items used are listed below...

So thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the piggy and how you've coloured her. Great dies too. The Blueprints 14 is one of my fave sets.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww she is just the cutest piggy!
Love it hun

Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

joscelyne said...

toutes tes cartes sont craquantes et adorables, j'adore!