THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 25 January 2015

CRAFT MOJO DT POST ~ NO LION, I LOVE YOU.....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have been playing with some of my cute dies
and stamps from MFT....which are available from Craft Mojo....and made
this adorable card...


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

How cute is he...??...and perfect for Valentines day too....:o)

All items used are listed below....

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


7 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh my this is really cute Vicky.Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Oh Vicky what a beautiful card I love the image and the design. it's so cute xx

Debs xxx

http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Vicky I like the sweet image and the fab colours
Hugs Linda

XxJULESxX said...

Love the card Vicky so cute!

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

oh what a cutie!!! :)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fabulous creation hun, love the image so cute & the layout purrfect (sorry!)
Hugs Shell xx

joscelyne said...

que c'est chou!