THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 20 January 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ MIDSUMMERS NIGHT...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous fairy
stamps from LOTV....and this adorable image is called "Midsummers Night"...


 Front View...


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just the sweetest methinks....:o)

all items used on this card are available from Craft Mojo...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Very beautiful card ! I love any images with mushrooms, and your colouring is perfect!!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card! I love the colours you've chosen and that image is a beauty! Jo x

Brawny x said...

What a lovely card. I love the colours you've used x

Mary J said...

So beautiful and perfectly embellished, Vicky!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet, love the image & the colours you have used!
Hugs Shell xx