THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 15 March 2015

CLEARLY BESOTTED ~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY....

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I'm sharing with you my card
I sent to my lovely mummy for Mothers Day here in the UK...
and I have used some fabulous Clearly Besotted stamps...


Front View...


Close up of the gorgeous "Fabulous Fuchsias" stamps and dies... 


and the sentiment is from the "All Occasions Sentiments" set...

Simply gorgeous methinks...and quick to make too...!!

and before I go....this is what my amazing children sent me...


So thanks for stopping by....and to all the mummy's out there...hope you
are all having an amazing day too...


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card... and a lovely Mother's Day 'haul' too, Jo x