THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 19 August 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ BAKED WITH LOVE...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too :o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with a new
image from DigiStamp Boutique...and this pretty
design is from the...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers to create the base of
my card....


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils....


All the dies are from MFT...Blueprints 20 and 3 and I added
some twine and pearls too...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

joscelyne said...

ah que c'est sympathique, moi qui adore cuisiner je reconnais mon robot kitchen aid!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the layout
Hugs Shell xx