THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 28 September 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ LETS CELEBRATE...!!

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
gorgeous stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie
is called...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base 
of my card....


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN  Pencils and 
cut out using my Scan n Cut.... 


and finally added a Clearly Besotted sentiment...

All dies used are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

vdkemma.blogspot.com/ammunella said...

Beautiful Card, love it
gr Emma

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous!
LOve your image, colours and such a pretty design.
Chrissyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly adorable Vicky. Those papers are delish and the sweet image too. Love it. Hugs, Wends x