THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 12 October 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ SENDING WARM HUGS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
adorable gorjuss girls...available at Sugar Nellie....
and made this quick festive card....



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of
my card....cut an aperture using my scan n cut and
placed onto some embossed card...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...


then added a LOTV sentiment and the stamped leaves are
from Clearly Besotted...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a lovely card. Take care Zo xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the shape and your colouring is fab.
Katrina xx

Sue said...

Vicky, this is a beautiful card - I love the colours and your colouring is wonderful. Your card design is gorgeous too.
Sue...xxx