THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 15 October 2015

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ GIRL ON SLEIGH...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with a new stamp,
papers and die from Wild Rose Studio....

Papers ~ Winter Bauble
Die ~ Icy Wind


I have used some pretty WRS papers for the base of
my card...see above for details....


Coloured the adorable image with my Copics and
SN Pencils....


and added the gorgeous die and some pearls too...and of 
course a sprinkling of glitter...!!

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


2 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a sweet card! Take care Zo xx

choman9912@aol.com said...

Oh my Goodness - This is so cute. Thanks for sharing this adorable card!