THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 6 January 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ LIL LOVEBUG....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this adorable sweetie
is called...



I have coloured the wee ladybug with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from Pion Designs...the flowers are a mix of Crafters Companion
and Tattered Lace and the layout was created using my MFT dies..

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx


6 comments:

Juls said...

this is sooooo cute!!

Sue said...

This is beautiful Vicky, such a super cute image and a really pretty card design.
Sue...xxx

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!!!Great image!!!Have a good day!!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!!!

joscelyne said...

que c'est adorable, la coccinelle, les papiers, les embellissements, tout est ravissant!

Unknown said...

Cute card Vicky, I love the papers and the flowers are gorgeous :)
Hugs
Kaz x