THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 17 February 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ SKETCHY FLOWER POTS...

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too.. :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with a new 
image from DigiStamp Boutique.....



I have coloured the image with Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from First Edition....the flower and leaf die are
from Tattered Lace...some pearls and all other dies are
from My Favourite Things.

and here are the rest of the images in the set...


Simply beautiful methinks...:o)

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, just love the layering. Karen x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Vicky & I love all the layers :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mihaela said...

What a great card, I love all about it!!!