THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 8 February 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ POPPY WOOD....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my mini stamps from Gorjuss range...available from
Funky Kits...the home of Sugar Nellie...and this
sweetie is called...



I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...the layout
was created using my new Tattered Lace "Lacy Layered Squares"
the papers are from Dovecraft...and the flower was created used
a MFT die...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Evening Vicky what a beautiful card I love your lovely lace die cut.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Anne said...

Very pretty card Vicky, that square die is lovely
Anne x

Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies said...

Wow Vicky, I am totally loving your design. The image is so gorgeous which you have coloured beautifully & the square dies are really lovely. Such an elegant design. Thanks so much for sharing.

We are currently having a Design Team call over at our blog if you are interested? :) Hope to see you there.

Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies
Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

joscelyne said...

cette carteest charmante et adorable!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Enchanting Vicky. Love this! Hugs, Wends x