THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 11 April 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ GORJUSS INSPIRATION WEEK...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my adorable Gorjuss stamps from Docrafts....which are
available @ Funky Kits....the home of Sugar Nellie...and 
this week over @ the Sugar Nellie blog we have a whole
week of showcasing these adorable stamps...



I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils...the 
papers are from LemonCrafts....a doily and the dies are a 
mix of MFT and Tattered Lace...

and you can find this sweetie here..



So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

8 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation hun, love the colours!
hugs Shell xx

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorjuss ;) hehehe xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a beautiful card and I love the image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

coops said...

So stunning Vicky.Really pretty design and colours and I love the sweet gorjuss girl :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky that's delish! I love the soft hued dreamy papers, the fabulous diecuts and pretty doily. What a beautiful design and with a utterly Gorjuss Girl! Fabulous hun in every way. Hugs, Wends x

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon et frais!

Chriss America Real said...

Awww this card is so cute! You do a great job coloring black hair!

Hugs,
Chrissy Lou

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Fabulous card...
Hugs Sylvie xx