THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 15 August 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ MAKE A WISH...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today over at Sugar Nellie, this 
weeks theme is Digital...and I have used the gorgeous
 and adorable...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from First Edition...the dies are from Sue 
Wilson...and I have added a gem too...

and you can find this wee beauty here..


So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Allicat said...

A beautiful card with lots of aspects and a cute little fairy to finish it all off. Xx

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual!
My blog challenge this week is: A Rose is a Rose is a Rose ~ Join Me!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Juls said...

Beautiful xx