THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 16 November 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
images from DigiStamp Boutique....and this adorable sweetie
is called...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
I have embossed some coconut white card with a Darice 
embossing folder....the dies are from Sue Wilson and I
have added some black gems and glitter too....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Vicky love the image
Dianne xx :)

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card Vicky, I had such a fun time looking at your latest creations. I'm trying to get back into the crafty world. My brother passed away In August and have had a very hard time dealing with It. But I'm so glad I stopped by. I always love seeing what you make.

cindys-greencricut