THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 12 December 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK DAY TWO...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and as promised....here is day two of
the sneak peeks of the new Trio collection from LOTV..
which will be available from the...

16th December 

and this sweet collection is called...

Bunny Present Trio




I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the dies are a mix of 
Sue Wilson and First Edition....and the papers are from Nitwits...

So thanks for stopping by....and do pop back tomorrow for another
gorgeous and very cute collection...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hello Vicki,

I have just discovered your blog after having spent hours looking at your cards on Pinterest.
Each one of them is so beautiful!!!!

One thing that helps so much are your very intricate die cuts. I am in awe of them and have never seen them before.
Would you be kind enough to share with me where you buy them?

Many many thanks, Hugs, Candy

Diane said...

Hi Cindy,
I will reply as I imagine Vicky is really busy and I know how frustrating it is not to receive a response to a question.
The dies you are, I think referring to, are from a company called Creative Expressions and are the Sue Wison range of dies. She designs the most lovely,delicate designs and I buy mine from Sunrise Crafts in the U.K. They have most of the Sue Wilson dies in stock most of the time and provide a good service. They do ship abroad as I live in Spain and they are happy to post to most countries.
Maybe if you google Creative Expressions you will be able to find a stockist if you live outside of the U.K.
Hope his helps,
Di