THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 29 January 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ LOVE AND WEDDING NEW RELEASE...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my cards....and as promised here are two more
cards from the new Love and Wedding release from
LOTV.....





Again I have coloured both the cards with my Copics and SN Pencils...
the papers are from Anna Marie Designs...and all the dies are from 
Sue Wilson...

So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love these Vicky, totally adorable and so gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy xx

artcraftd.blogspot.com said...

I like this card

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky these are both utterly gorgeous hun. Love those new images and your card designs are delish. Truly gorgeous creations hun. Have been loving seeing your face pop up in the crafty mags too when they finally reach New Zealand. Big hugs, Wends xoxo