THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 23 February 2017

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT CARD ~ JUST FOR YOU....

Morning all....

And I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with some of my
gorgeous Wild Rose Studio crafty goodies...



I have cut the flowers from the pretty watercolour florals papers,
added them to a die cut circle and stamped the sentiment on to a 
flag die and tucked it in...and finished the card with a butterfly
and a pearl...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautoful, love the flowers and layout x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is super pretty Vicky! Love the beautiful blooms and soft watercolours. Gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo