THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 11 March 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SPRING SEESAW....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my new
stamps from LOTV...and this cute image is from this months
new release....



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils. The papers
are from Maya Designs....the dies are from Sue Wilson and I have
added some twine and a pearl too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty card. Loving the wee bunny image and your lovely design.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw this is adorable Vicky
Love it xx

Juls said...

Eeeeek I love this xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness that is cute! Another super cutie from LOTV. Beautifully coloured hun and beautiful paper and blooms combo. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Lovely seeing you pop up in my crafty mag the other day too! Takes a while for them to reach NZ shores, we're 1-2 months behind!)