THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 18 April 2010

BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Hi everyone!!,

Wow, another beautiful day!! spent some time in my garden , grass cut, borders nice and tidy and back to work tomorrow - something had to spoil it!! Never mind, roll on my next week off at the end of May!!
After spending some time in the garden I went to my craft room and made this lovely card with one of my new stamps I bought at Ally Pally last week ( cannot believe it was a week ago!! )



Wiff of Joy - Dreamy Willow with flowers


Close up


Close up of the flower


Side view

Items used

Whiff of joy stamp - Dreamy willow with flowers
Papers - Polka Doodles Candy Doodles cdrom
Flowers - Prima and Wild orchid crafts
Nesties
Border punch - MS Pinking scallop
Ribbon - stash
Promarkers
Buckle - Wild orchid crafts

This beautiful stamp designer is Elizabeth Bell, my favourite designer!!

Tried to upload this card to DC but the site is having a hissy fit!,
Hopefully will pit in on later.

Take care everyone, thanks for looking and think of me back to work
tomorrow boo hoo!!

Love Vicky xxx

5 comments:

Sarpreet said...

such a gorgeous card

Carol said...

Vicky this is absolutely gorgeous!! Your new stamp is just toooo adorable. Nice that we're able to enjoy our gardens again, isn't it? I was also out in mine today. Gonna miss you this week now that you're going back to work but have a good one my friend. Lotsa luv xxx

ginny c said...

beautiful card

coops said...

another gorgeous card vicky, love the image and really beautiful colours and embellies.fab layout.luv coops.xx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and layout.
I'm back at work tomorrow too! Will have to get to bed soon!:(
Take care.
Kelly.x