THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 29 July 2013

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ A LITTLE BIT OF GOSSIP..

Morning all...
 
Hope you are all well today....and sadly I'm back to work today....and the sun is shining too, so roll on Wednesday for my day off...lol..
 
Anyway....onto my card...and today I have played with one of my new stamps from Sugar Nellie Return to Fairy Glen stamps....and this sweetie is called "A little bit of Gossip"..
 
I have teamed her up with some gorgeous Echo Park papers...A couple of MB dies...the fence die is from  La-La Land Crafts...a pearls and some Stickles too..
 
and here she is....adorable methinks..
 



Close up of image..


Copics Used..


Arty View..

 
Side View..
 
Items Used
 
Stamp ~ Sugar Nellie @ Funky Kits
Papers ~ Echo Park "For the Record" @ MCH
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Flourish ~ MB "Geneva Vine" @ MCH
Butterfly ~ MB "Pippi" @ MCH
Fence ~ Heart Fence @ La-La Land Crafts
Pearl ~ Melissa Francis @ MCH
Stickles ~ Stardust @ MCH
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to Funky Kits....check out all the latest releases...and lots of gorgeous inspiration too..
 
So before I go...I would like to say a mahoooosive thank you for all your lovely comments regarding my new craft room...and believe it or not I do actually tidy up after I finish..:o)
 
So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...
 
and I'll catch ya all laters after work..
 


24 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and beautiful design
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Vicky.really beautiful image and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. I love the way you have cut her out.

Hugs Sarahxx

Loopylou. said...

omgosh! gorgeous as always hunny! she is just adorable!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Claire said...

She certainly is adorable - fabulous card hun. Hugs, Claire x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image and design Ginny x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card and detailing - trying again as another site I was not able to comment on now lets me so fingers crossed
Hugs Kate xx

Sudha said...

So cute. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Mojca said...

Waaaw she is gorgeous and the colours just perfect. hugs! MOjca

Daniele said...

such a pretty image Vicky, lovely colouring as always
have a great week
hugs

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Sooo pretty Vicky! Nice paper and love the die cuts! Susan x

heidy said...

Beautiful Vicky!!
XXX heidy

Debs said...

Totally adorable - such a sweet image.
Debs xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. Lovely job, with a very sweet image. xx Kathryne

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the colours and that image is so sweet :)

Tags xx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky! Love the shape and gorgeous design and image which you have coloured so beautifully!

Hugs
Gina x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Vicky, love the papers and dies and love the sweet image,with the cute ladybug..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is so pretty Vicky.....another image for the wishlist methinks xx

May said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, Love that sweet image & beautiful design...Love the die-cuts you have used... Hugs May x x x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, so pretty!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Superb card, love the papers and all the elements, sweet image.

Kath x

caroline said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. My favourite stamp as well. She is just so sweet.
Caroline xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a sweet card with beautiful layers. Wednesday is nearly here.
hugs {brenda} x0x

The Crafty Blonde said...

love this card, the stamp is just gorgoeus and love the pretty papers and colours. Fab design and die cut embellies x