THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 31 May 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ COFFEE TIME......

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my gorgeous Art Pads from Lili of the Valley....and this lovely image is from Art Pad 10 ~ My Best Friend..

I have also used some pretty LOTV papers...a mix of MFT dies...and some Doodlebug Sprinkles too....

and here they are...so adorable methinks...




Close up of image....


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today...hope you al have a lovely day...

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Vicky as alway's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rosietoes said...

Beautifully designed card Vicky. Love the lo. x

Dotty Jo said...

Such a lovely card! I really like this image but struggle to colour it... perhaps this is a solution! Have a happy weekend, Jo x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love this image. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, adorable image and I love the soft colours.
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

adorable card!! Hugs Juls

Joey said...

Just fabulous! love this Vicky. Joey x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, adorable is the right word! What a fab layout too. I have been loving all of your layouts recently. Gorgeous work xx

Sharon said...

This is an adorable card Vicky. Love it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debbie said...

Adorable card Vicky. Love this cute image. Hugs Debbie xx

downrightcrafty said...

love the sketched feel on this image and your gorgeous papers
hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.really sweet image and i love your delicate colours ;D

xx coops xx

Brawny x said...

What a gorgeous card x