THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 26 January 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ BASIK & SPARROWS.....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
Scrapberry Stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is called 
"Basik & Sparrows"....


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

How adorable is this wee puss...?? and loving the tweetie birds too...:o)

All items used are listed below...

So thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day too...


7 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol I love him...so sweet hun!
Hugs Shell xx

Mojca said...

What a cute card, such a cute layout. Hugs! Mojca

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Mary said...

Beautiful!!
Love the sketch of the card, nice all the circles
Have a nice evening, liefs Mary

A Country Twinkle said...

Cute card! I love the design and the stamps are adorable.

marion said...

Love this one, it is gorgeous, lots of hugs, Marion

Anonymous said...

What a great way of doing a background with the need for lots of patterned paper. Very original! Loving the sequins too! Need to pick some up for my stash! xx