THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 25 August 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ SNEAK PEEK....SANTA TRIO..

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have another sneak peek to
share with you from LOTV...and this fellow is 
from the....

Stamp ~ Santa Trio (available 31st August)
Papers ~ T'was the Night


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of 
my card.....see above for details...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...and added
some Stardust Stickles.... 


and all the dies are from MFT....and the scallop was cut
using my Scan n Cut....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a evening day too...

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Little K Smith said...

Hee hee! A fab card hun :)
Kelly.x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card. X

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!!Love the stamp!!!

joscelyne said...

ce tampon est génial, ta carte est craquante!

Kat W said...

Mmmm, loe these papers and your layering is so stylish. This image always makes me giggle!

Big hugs, Kat xx