THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 10 February 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ TOADALLY IN LOVE....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have used a new image from
DigiStamp Boutique...and this adorable cutie is from the


I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...the papers and doily 
are from Dovecraft....the pretty flowers were created using a 
Creative Expression die and I then traced around it and then 
cut out...some pearls and all other dies are from MFT....

and here is the rest of the collection...


So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely afternoon...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Sharon said...

He is so cute Vicky and a beautifully designed card.
enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon ces petits animaux pour des cartes enfants, ils vont adorer!