THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 20 April 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ THANKS SO VERY MUCH....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of
my new sentiments from DigiStamp Boutique...



I have teamed the sentiment with an inked embossing folder
and the dies are a mix of Crafters Companion and Tattered Lace...

and here is the rest of the collection...


So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Craftdee said...

WOW! This is so classy. Loving those sentiments too... Donna ☺

Unknown said...

OMG Vicky this is absolutely stunning I love the embossing and the colours are so soft and the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Jeni said...

Lovely card and design. ~jeni :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so gorgeous Vicky! Love the way you've inked the recesses in the embossing folder. It looks amazing! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x