THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 23 April 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK MAY RELEASE....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have the great pleasure to
show you a new stamp that's coming out in May for 
Lili of the Valley....there is a set of six and are simply 
perfect for those difficult male cards...!!

In the Shed  - Available in May



I have coloured this gorgeous image with my Copics and SN Pencils..
the papers are from Maya Designs....and I added some String too...

So thanks for stopping by...and please look out for the other
5 stamps...they are simply fabulous...!!

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

oh this is gorgeous Vicki...perfect grandad card!

Fi
x

Debbie said...

Hi Vicki
Perfect card for the dreaded males..... I love this image, may have to see Rich at Port Sunlight coming up (7th May) and see if he has it.
Debbie X

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a lovely card and I love the scene and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

joscelyne said...

oh j'adore c'est trop beau et très original!