THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 22 May 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ JUNE SNEAK PEEK RELEASE...

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

Sorry I've been a little quiet over the last few days...I have
just got back from my hols to Mexico....which was amazing blw...
and I'm just getting myself back into the swings of things lol....

Anyway....today I have the great pleasure to showcase a new
stamp from Lili of the Valley....more details to be released on 
their blog tomorrow...and I think they are going to be a huge
hit...!!

This beauty is called "Summer" 



I have coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils..
the papers are from LemonCraft ...and I made the
card blank myself with a tag...

So don't forget to pop over to Lili of the Valley for more
news of their latest release tomorrow....

Have a lovely rest of the day...and thanks for popping by too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a stunning card and your image is adorable and you have coloured her beautifully.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

cats whiskers said...

Love this tag card, glad you had a good holiday, I have made a card using the same image and almost the same colours, just letting you know so you don't think I copied you hun. Loving this release xxxx

Julye said...

Love how your colouring and the image capture the summer feeling.