THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 9 October 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ WITH LOTS OF LOVE....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card....and today I have a slightly different
card to share....I have just used a LOTV Sentiment for
the focal point and teamed it up with some lovely 
Sue Wilson dies....



I have stamped the sentiment in Black Archival ink...the papers
are from Anna Marie Designs....the dies are from Sue Wilson...
and I have added some pearls too...

So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful and elegant card.

~@ngie~ said...

a stunning card as always darl :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

coops said...

Really beautiful card Vicky.Those dies are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx