THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 24 November 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ LACY SNOWFLAKE....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... 😊

So onto my card.....and today I have played with some
gorgeous dies from Wild Rose Studio....



I have die cut the large snowflake and the border die in white card
 stock and glittered....then cut the border die into segments to 
make the smaller snowflakes. I used some gold card to cut
 out the frame and I have used an embossing folder 
for the background....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! I love this. The snowflake is beautiful.Oooh this has such elegance - perfect. Hugs, Jayne x

coops said...

So stunning Vicky.Those dies are fabulous :D

xx coops xx