THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 4 August 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SPRING SWING...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with one of my 
adorable animal digi stamps from LOTV....and this sweetie
is called...


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Wild Rose Studio....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson and
Tattered Lace....and I have added a pearl too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

I am so glad I stopped by today. Your Card Is just Adorable. I am always In Awe of your creations. Thanks for sharing your talents. Happy Day to you!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Brawny x said...

Fa

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers :)
Hugs Kaz xx